Hiring an Bilingual HR Generalist located on the west side of Indianapolis.
That’s Good HR has partnered with a company on the west side of Indianapolis who has an immediate need for an Bilingual HR Generalist.
Job Type: Full Time, Temp to Hire
Hiring a Bilingual HR Generalist (Spanish) for a position on the west side of Indianapolis.
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary, Contract
Hours: 10 am – 6 pm or 11 am – 7 pm
Job Duties of the Human Resources Generalist
- Provide excellent customer service related to benefit issues
- Assist with payroll questions
- Responsible for daily reporting to management on hours, attendance and other key metrics
- Keep personnel files organized
- Room for growth in position responsibilities possible
Qualifications/Requirements for the Human Resources Generalist:
- Fluent in Spanish
- Strong ability to change and adapt in a high-paced environment, required
- Strong interpersonal customer service skills (personable, engaging)
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Degree in HR NOT required if previous HR experience
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay (based on hours worked)
- Vacation Bonus (based on hours worked)
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right job at the right time. See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.