Hiring for an Accounting Associate in Indianapolis, Indiana (downtown).
That’s Good HR has partnered with a company in Indianapolis (downtown) who has an upcoming need for an Accounting Associate.
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary to Hire, Temp to Hire
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm
Accounting Associate Responsibilities:
- Reconciliation of general ledger
- Entering accounting entries
- Entering payables and expenses
- Perform quality control
- Data Entry, scanning and other administrative/accounting duties
- Updating multiple spreadsheets
Accounting Associate Qualifications:
- Four-year degree accounting preferred, OR two-year accounting degree with two years of current accounting experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to interpret and analyze data
- Strong computer proficiency; detailed understanding of Microsoft Office products and similar applications
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay (based on hours worked)
- Vacation Bonus (based on hours worked)
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right job at the right time. See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.