Over the years, I’ve met an array of employers in a variety of industries throughout greater Indianapolis. Some have never used a staffing agency for local temp-to-hire, direct hire, and executive searches. Others have worked with agencies in the past but had bad experiences.
But no matter where you are on this spectrum, That’s Good HR works in your best interest to locate top local job-seekers. We like to think of ourselves as a client “easy” button—press it and, like magic, we do everything we can to deliver great candidates to your door.
So how do we make the magic happen?
Search & Screen
Our process is highly selective. We continuously recruit, screen, and select new talent to build a strong network of qualified local candidates on hand.
· Resume review: We examine work history and on-the-job experience, including skills, specialized training, and education.
· Phone interview: If candidates look good on paper, we conduct phone interviews to discuss qualifications. We listen for articulate, thoughtful, and polite responses.
· Personal interview: Those who interest us meet with a staffing specialist. We assess individual experience and level of professionalism, including soft skills like interpersonal communication. We discuss employment goals and preferences, like location, salary, and work availability.
· Reference check: Job-seekers who meet our standards are considered for your openings. We provide additional skills testing, background checks and other assessments depending on your needs.
Whether you have hours or days to fill your generalist openings, we turn to our network of pre-screened candidates to find top candidates. Specialist or executive-level positions can take a week or more to fill.
· We start by hand-picking candidates for your job to confirm interest and availability. We provide details about the job, including location, hours, and salary.
· Especially when your need is critical, you should take advantage of our 8-hour working interview. We call you during the work day to discuss candidate performance and, if he or she isn’t quite right, we’ll provide another candidate. You won’t be charged for the initial eight hours of the replacement.
· When you have time to interview candidates personally, we take care of the details. We provide advance copies of resumes. We coordinate interview times and locations. We call or could even meet with you in person after interviews to discuss which candidate is the best fit and next steps.
Of course, there are many variations and options when it comes to staffing, but our level of service is consistent. On that you can depend! So, when you are ready, just press the “easy” button and we’ll get started.