That’s Good HR is proud to be Named Best Places to Work, Small Business (2018)
We are actively interviewing for a STAFF ACCOUNTANT.
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for the preparation of journal entries, reconciling balance sheet accounts, managing sub ledgers, fixed asset maintenance, and performing month end closing functions. The ideal candidate for the Staff Accountant role will be a self-starter, able to identify and resolve issues and have experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment.
- Prepare journal entries and supporting documentation for month-end close related to prepaid expenses, rent, interest, notes, and management fees.
- Reconciliation of multiple cash accounts to bank statements.
- Maintain fixed asset ledger, depreciation, and reconciliations.
- Inter company billings, transactions, and reconciliations.
- Assist management with monthly reporting and analytics.
- Prepare supporting documentation for areas of responsibility for year-end audit.
- Monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Assist in the development and improvement of accounting processes.
- Ad-hoc reporting and special projects as needed.
Job Requirements for Staff Accountant:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills to effectively work with individuals both inside and outside of the company.
- Successful individual will have strong team skills that will enable them to interact with the entire organization.
- Proficiency in use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience in an integrated accounting system a plus – JD Edwards, SAP, etc.
Named Best Places to Work, Small Business (2018)
Winner of Best of Staffing – Inavero (2017)
Named to the Inc. 500 list of Fastest Growing Companies (2005)
Member of the American Staffing Association for over 20 years
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.