That’s Good HR is proud to be awarded a spot in Indiana’s Chamber of Commerce Best Places to Work in Indiana!
We are actively recruiting a Staff Accountant candidate who can fill a position with one of our clients on the north side of Indianapolis.
This position will be a Direct Hire and a permanent role.
$40,000- $57,000 annual salary guideline, subject to change with level of experience
Staff Accountant responsibilities:
- Preparation of financial statements
- Analyze and reconcile bank statements and general ledgers
- Assist AP and Cash Management
- Maintain and record fixed assets
- Prepare and file local compliance reporting
- Help document and create accounting procedures
- Act as a liaison for vendors to reconcile any billing discrepancies
- Management of credit card program
Skills required for Staff Accountant:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2 yrs related experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficient with ERP systems, JDE, SAP or Great Plains
- Microsoft Office
- Able to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
Named Best Places to Work (2018)
Winner of Best of Staffing – Inavero (2017)
Named to the Inc. 500 list of Fastest Growing Companies (2005)
Member of the American Staffing Association for over 20 years
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.
Job Type: Full-time