That’s Good HR is proud to be Winner of Best of Staffing – Inavero 2017!
We are proactively recruiting a Staff Accountant.
The Staff Accountant performs a variety of professional accounting and finance functions for all locations with specific responsibilities focused upon billing system management, maintenance and assisting with revenue accounting. The Staff Accountant will serve as an expert user for the billing system, including maintaining customer and sample group information such as pricing, contract dates, PO numbers, and billing contacts. Additionally, this role will assist with revenue accounting functions, including billing and revenue reports and will be responsible for sending monthly invoices. Other responsibilities will include preparing client specific reports and answering client invoicing questions. Client, vendor, and internal employee interaction are required.
Essential Functions for Staff Accountant:
- Perform various accounting functions including revenue calculations and reporting
- Manage transactions in invoicing/billing system; including, but not limited to loading sample group pricing, customers, and project information; updating information in billing and financial reporting system
- Complete manual and customer specific billing tasks and month-end close invoicing entries
- Prepare and send miscellaneous billing reports, invoices, and revenue-related management reports
- Assist with pricing functions, including sending groups to Pricing Analyst for increased fees, preparing letters, creating pricing amendments, managing pricing expiration dates with contracts, and signature maintenance
- Contact customers regarding late invoice payments and issue finance charges
- Use various software applications, such as spreadsheets, relational databases, statistical packages, and graphics packages to assemble, manipulate and/or format data and/or reports.
- Assist client with questions and issues in a professional and timely manner
- On a regular and continuous basis, exercise administrative judgment and assume responsibility for decisions, consequences, and results having an impact on people, costs, and/or quality of service within the functional area
- Complete various projects and research during the month as requested
- Practice and promote teamwork at all times. Set a good personal example of attitude and performance
Required for Staff Accountant:
- Associates degree
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Intermediate to advance knowledge of Excel and spreadsheet applications
- Experience in maintaining accurate financial records and preparing clear and accurate reports for informational, auditing and operational use
- Experience reconciling accounts, records, reports and journals
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, organizational, and oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter/results oriented/detail oriented; proven ability to achieve results across the organization
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to work effectively with others at various levels within the organization
- Must be very detail-oriented
Preferred for Staff Accountant:
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, economics or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in billing, accounts receivable, and month-end close
- Experience in a professional corporate environment
- Experience in similar industry or complex service environment
- Experience with Microsoft Great Plains, particularly billing modules
- Drives quality standards and maintains these standards
- Follow established guidelines for quality assurance
- Takes accountability for mistakes through self-reporting, corrective action and preventative measures
- Consistently demonstrates accuracy, compliance and gold standard service performance
- Ambassador of quality throughout the organization
That’s Good HR is Indianapolis’ proven staffing firm. We’ve placed talent right here for more than a decade! We know staffing and will find the right job for you. Maybe you’re looking for an opportunity to check out a work environment before you commit to full time, or maybe you’re looking for flexibility in your work – our goal is to bring you opportunities that fit your needs as well as the needs of our clients. We set you up to succeed! First, we’ll screen you to make which positions you’re best suited for; then, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about each opportunity. We’ll help with career tips, resume writing, and even interview prep. Above all, we’ll communicate immediately and honestly.
Whether you’re looking for temporary, part time employment, or full time, direct-hire positions, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right positions at the right time. A recognized leader in staffing solutions, That’s Good HR leverages years of industry expertise and an uncompromising commitment to excellence in our greater Indianapolis market.
If you’re looking for a place to build your skills while you build a career with an organization that truly appreciates your talent, we look forward to hearing from you!
That’s Good HR Winner of Best of Staffing – Inavero (2017)
Named to the Inc. 500 list of Fastest Growing Companies (2005)
Member of the American Staffing Association for over 20 years