Hiring for a Recruiting Sourcer located in downtown Indianapolis.
That’s Good HR has partnered with a company in Indianapolis (downtown) who has an immediate need for a Recruiting Sourcer.
Salary: $20 – $23 per hour
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary, Contract
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm
Recruiting Sourcer Responsibilities:
- Support recruiting and brand awareness
- Handle job postings and other communication
- Researching and recommending new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Utilizing internet and social media resources to source and engage candidates
- Stay abreast of marketing and talent acquisition trends
- Working closely with most internal departments
- Work with all job board and applicant tracking systems
Recruiting Sourcer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 years of recruiting/sourcing experience
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Customer service attitude
- Experience with all resources including job boards and systems
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay (based on hours worked)
- Vacation Bonus (based on hours worked)
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right job at the right time. See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.