That’s Good HR is proud to be Winner of Best of Staffing – Inavero 2017!
We are recruiting a Payroll Specialist for a client in Indianapolis.
$40,000-$45,000 annual salary
As a Payroll Specialist, you will be preparing and processing weekly or bi-weekly payroll for 1500+ employees while you track and deduct garnishments and other special deductions.
- Conducting administration of the electronic timekeeping system
- Setting up new employee records
- Monitoring submissions of approved time sheets and ensuring valid data transfers
- Establishing and maintaining employee records; ensuring employee changes are entered correctly and on a timely basis; reviewing changes for proper authorization and adherence to APA policy, including compliance with federal / state / local regulations
- Handling employee relations as it relates to payroll and benefits
As a Payroll Specialist, you must have effective problem solving skills, as well as the ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner by gathering and analyzing information.
- Planning/organizing – must be skilled at prioritizing and planning work activities and use your time efficiently
- Quality control – must have demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness, with the ability to monitor your own work to ensure quality and apply feedback to improve performance
- Flexibility – must be able to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands, and deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Dependability – must be consistently at work and on time, follow instructions, respond to management direction, and solicit feedback to improve performance
That’s Good HR is Indianapolis’ proven staffing firm. We’ve placed talent right here for more than a decade! We know staffing and will find the right job for you. Maybe you’re looking for an opportunity to check out a work environment before you commit to full time, or maybe you’re looking for flexibility in your work – our goal is to bring you opportunities that fit your needs as well as the needs of our clients. We set you up to succeed! First, we’ll screen you to make which positions you’re best suited for; then, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about each opportunity. We’ll help with career tips, resume writing, and even interview prep. Above all, we’ll communicate immediately and honestly.
Whether you’re looking for temporary, part time employment, or full time, direct-hire positions, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right positions at the right time. A recognized leader in staffing solutions, That’s Good HR leverages years of industry expertise and an uncompromising commitment to excellence in our greater Indianapolis market.
If you’re looking for a place to build your skills while you build a career with an organization that truly appreciates your talent, we look forward to hearing from you!
That’s Good HR
Winner of Best of Staffing – Inavero (2017)
Named to the Inc. 500 list of Fastest Growing Companies (2005)
Member of the American Staffing Association for over 20 years