That’s Good HR is currently hiring a Payroll Specialist that will be offered temp to hire.
Payroll Specialist (Human Resources / Accounting)
Pay will depend on how well experience aligns with job requirements.
As a Payroll Specialist, you will be preparing and processing weekly or bi-weekly payroll for 600+ employees while you track and deduct garnishments and other special deductions.
- Conducting administration of the electronic timekeeping system
- Setting up new employee records
- Monitoring submissions of approved time sheets and ensuring valid data transfers
- Establishing and maintaining employee records; ensuring employee changes are entered correctly and on a timely basis; reviewing changes for proper authorization and adherence to APA policy, including compliance with federal / state / local regulations
- Handling employee relations as it relates to payroll
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred
- Five (5) years full-cycle, in-house payroll processing experience required
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, Google Suite
- Timekeeping and HRIS Systems
That’s Good HR
Named Best Places to Work (2018)
Winner of Best of Staffing – Inavero (2019)
Named to the Inc. 500 list of Fastest Growing Companies (2005)
Member of the American Staffing Association for over 20 years
payroll * accounting * KRONOS