Hiring for a Operations Assistant located on the northeast side of Indianapolis.
That’s Good HR has partnered with a company on the northeast side of Indianapolis who has an immediate need for a Operations Assistant.
Salary: $55,000 – $65,000
Job Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm
Operations Assistant Responsibilities:
- Oversees, directs, and coordinates daily front office and facilities business and related team members to ensure the timely, efficient, and effective completion of tasks and projects
- Works cross functionally and hand in hand with departments and upper management when performing and/or coordinating business/facility operational tasks, projects, and procedures
- Oversees and manages vendor relationships from vendor selection to project completion, including but not limited to communication and coordination with department managers on project needs/updates/completions, vendor quotes, vendor selection and managing, and verify all work performed by vendors
- Oversees the environmental, health, and safety aspects of the business by providing training information, quality checks in the facility, and general oversight to ensure compliance with local, state, and federal regulations as well as industry certifications
- Management representative for the R2 certification. Ensures that the system is followed, records are up to date, records are tracked, annual filing are completed, and any changes/updates are made when needed
- Oversees the creation and control of all work procedures, policies, instructions, forms, documents, and user accounts. Ensure that all work policies, procedures, and safety requirements are being adhered to and counsel as needed
- Maintains, reviews, and corrects records as they relate to work training, checklists, work orders, facility signs, instructions, etc.
- Oversees and leads the facility’s security protocols including employee check in/outs, visitor/vendor escort, equipment monitoring, and overall building controls
- Oversees the ordering, verifying, inventorying, reviewing, distributing, and all other aspects related to ordering office and warehouse supplies, mail, parcel packages, etc
- Assists with front office coverage including front desk duties, answering incoming phone calls, checking in vendors and visitors, etc., as needed
- Performs administrative duties including but not limited to filing, general clerical work, and assisting with any projects, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Operations Assistant Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and 4-6 years of related experience
- Project Coordinator or Operations background
- Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel
- Ability to multi task
- Effective communciation skills at all levels within organization
- Manufacturing or distribution background ideal
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay (based on hours worked)
- Vacation Bonus (based on hours worked)
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right job at the right time. See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.