We are seeking an experienced professional to serve as a Medical Billing and Accounts Receivable Representative .
This position requires attention to detail and the ability to work independently. If you’re looking for a place to build your skills while you build a career with an organization that truly appreciates your talent, we look forward to hearing from you!
As a Medical Billing and A/R Rep you will work independently but will also work with other team members. You will also have frequent verbal and face-to-face interactions with customers or clients including insurance companies. This position requires excellent customer service.
Additional duties include:
- Utilize reports to resolve outstanding accounts
- Identify trends within problem areas of Accounts Receivable and revenue cycle
- Achieve defined metrics
- Follow up with insurance companies
- Follow up with departments within designated time frame requirement
In order to succeed in the Medical Billing and AR role, you should have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. You will need to write reports and correspondence.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience processing claims or adjudicating claims, preferred
- Medical terminology experience, preferred
Overview – Staffing Solutions Success
Whether you’re looking for temporary, part time employment or full time, direct-hire positions, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right positions at the right time. A recognized leader in staffing solutions, That’s Good HR leverages years of industry expertise and an uncompromising commitment to excellence in our greater Indianapolis market. As a job candidate with That’s Good HR, you’ll also be able to take advantage of:
- Resume tips
- Interview coaching
- Relocation advice
- Personalized job selections
That’s Good HR
Winner of Best of Staffing – Inavero (2017)
Named to the Inc. 500 list of Fastest Growing Companies (2005)
Member of the American Staffing Association for over 20 years