That’s Good HR is seeking experienced professionals to serve as Medical Billing and Accounts Receivable Representative’s for Hospital Accounts .
This position requires attention to detail and the ability to work independently. If you’re looking for a place to build your skills while you build a career with an organization that truly appreciates your talent, we look forward to hearing from you!
This is designed for proactive recruitment for future jobs.
As a Medical Billing and A/R Rep you will work independently but will also work with other team members. You will also have frequent verbal and face-to-face interactions with customers or clients including insurance companies. This position requires excellent customer service.
Additional duties include:
- Utilize reports to resolve outstanding accounts
- Identify trends within problem areas of Accounts Receivable and revenue cycle
- Achieve defined metrics
- Follow up with insurance companies
- Follow up with departments within designated time frame requirement
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Experience with Medicaid preferred
- Experience with billing for commercial hospital accounts
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience processing claims or adjudicating claims, preferred
- Medical terminology experience, preferred
Overview – Staffing Solutions Success
Whether you’re looking for temporary, part time employment or full time, direct-hire positions, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right positions at the right time. A recognized leader in staffing solutions, That’s Good HR leverages years of industry expertise and an uncompromising commitment to excellence in our greater Indianapolis market. As a job candidate with That’s Good HR, you’ll also be able to take advantage of:
- Resume tips
- Interview coaching
- Relocation advice
- Personalized job selections
That’s Good HR
Winner of Best of Staffing – Inavero (2017)
Named to the Inc. 500 list of Fastest Growing Companies (2005)
Member of the American Staffing Association for over 20 years