We are conducting proactive recruitment for entry level Junior Accountants. We are anticipating future needs with our clients in the Indianapolis area.
The ideal candidate will have a head for numbers, experience with MS Excel, and strong analytical skills. The Junior Accountant will report directly to the Accounting Supervisor, and will need to demonstrate the ability to work proactively and independently in a fast-paced office environment.
Junior Accountant responsibilities:
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements
- Analyze and reconcile bank statements and general ledgers
- Post journal entries for accrued expenses and revenue
- Maintain and record fixed assets
- Prepare and file local compliance reporting
- Prepare annual accounting reports and inventories for client discharges
- Act as a liaison for vendors to reconcile any billing discrepancies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2 yrs related experience preferred
- Experience working with general ledgers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficient with ERP systems, including Microsoft Office
- Able to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
Whether you’re looking for temporary, part time employment, or full time, direct-hire positions, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right positions at the right time. A recognized leader in staffing solutions, That’s Good HR leverages years of industry expertise and an uncompromising commitment to excellence in our greater Indianapolis market.If you’re looking for a place to build your skills while you build a career with an organization that truly appreciates your talent, we look forward to hearing from you!
That’s Good HR
Winner of Best of Staffing – Inavero (2017)
Named to the Inc. 500 list of Fastest Growing Companies (2005)
Member of the American Staffing Association for over 20 years