That’s Good HR is proud to be Winner of Best of Staffing – Inavero 2017!
We know staffing… and HR! We are actively recruiting an Human Resources Manager .
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for leading and administering human resource processes, policies and programs at the Indianapolis facility. The major areas of responsibility include: recruitment and selection, employee onboarding, performance management, compensation, employee relations, and training and development.
Job Responsibilities for Human Resources Manager:
- Working with site leadership, supervisors and employees at all levels, lead the human resources initiatives to achieve business goals.
- Develop an effective recruitment strategy and manage the recruitment, selection and onboarding of all hourly and salaried personnel, working with the supervisors/managers of the positions.
- Train and coach managers and employees on topics including performance management, benefits and wellness, workplace diversity, and business policies.
- Working with the Regional HR team, perform local market analyses in order to recommend wage and salary structure, pay policies and changes or modifications to current wage and salary programs.
- Foster strong employee relations and maintain positive employee communication through town halls, meetings and publications to employees.
- Oversee employee disciplinary and termination procedures and coach managers on resolving employee issues.
- Partner with Operations to champion the safety program and actively participate on Safety Committee. Responsible for accurate and timely investigation and reporting of work related safety accidents/near misses. Working with management to determine root cause and corrective actions and ensuring actions are completed.
- Ensure accuracy of employee record keeping and employee files, along with HR metrics and reporting.
- Manage the payroll process, administration and communication for site employees.
- Assist the Regional and Group HR teams with HR initiatives, specials projects, and change management plans.
- Proactively manages the company’s interests in unemployment claims and workers’ compensation programs.
Education / Minimum Qualifications for Human Resources Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree, with emphasis on Human Resources or Business Management preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years prior experience in the human resources area, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Generalist background, with broad knowledge of employment, compensation, benefits, employee relations, communications, performance management, and training and development.
- Advanced project management skills: effectively manages time and prioritize work load, manages multiple tasks without close supervision, and consistently meets deadlines.
- Strong technical skills/aptitude: demonstrates proficiency in MS Office programs.
- Human Resource certification preferred.
That’s Good HR is Indianapolis’ proven staffing firm. We’ve placed talent right here for more than a decade! We know staffing and will find the right job for you. Maybe you’re looking for an opportunity to check out a work environment before you commit to full time, or maybe you’re looking for flexibility in your work – our goal is to bring you opportunities that fit your needs as well as the needs of our clients. We set you up to succeed! First, we’ll screen you to make which positions you’re best suited for; then, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about each opportunity. We’ll help with career tips, resume writing, and even interview prep. Above all, we’ll communicate immediately and honestly.
Whether you’re looking for temporary, part time employment, or full time, direct-hire positions, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right positions at the right time. A recognized leader in staffing solutions, That’s Good HR leverages years of industry expertise and an uncompromising commitment to excellence in our greater Indianapolis market.
If you’re looking for a place to build your skills while you build a career with an organization that truly appreciates your talent, we look forward to hearing from you!
Winner of Best of Staffing – Inavero (2017)
Named to the Inc. 500 list of Fastest Growing Companies (2005)
Member of the American Staffing Association for over 20 years
Human Resources Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year