That’s Good HR is proud to be named Best Places to Work, 2018!
We have an immediate opening for an HR Generalist! This position is contract with a potential to go permanent.
HR Generalist Responsibilities:
- Human Resources for a large organization.
- Act as liaison between employee and insurance provider to resolve any benefit-related issues
- Manage the leave of absence administration including FMLA
- 401K and payroll administration (uses a payroll service)
- Very heavy processing environment
- Compliance management
- Handle conflict management and resolution
HR Generalist Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in human resources or related field
- ADP REQUIRED
- Previous human resource experience
- 5 years experience
- Knowledge of employment law
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Proficient computer skills; experience with applicant tracking systems preferred
That’s Good HR is Indianapolis’ proven staffing firm. We’ve placed talent right here for more than a decade! We know staffing and will find the right job for you. Maybe you’re looking for an opportunity to check out a work environment before you commit to full time, or maybe you’re looking for flexibility in your work – our goal is to bring you opportunities that fit your needs as well as the needs of our clients. We set you up to succeed! First, we’ll screen you to make which positions you’re best suited for; then, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about each opportunity. We’ll help with career tips, resume writing, and even interview prep. Above all, we’ll communicate immediately and honestly.
Whether you’re looking for temporary, part time employment, or full time, direct-hire positions, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right positions at the right time. A recognized leader in staffing solutions, That’s Good HR leverages years of industry expertise and an uncompromising commitment to excellence in our greater Indianapolis market.If you’re looking for a place to build your skills while you build a career with an organization that truly appreciates your talent, we look forward to hearing from you!
That’s Good HR
Winner of Best of Staffing – Inavero (2017)
Named to the Inc. 500 list of Fastest Growing Companies (2005)
Member of the American Staffing Association for over 20 years