That’s Good HR is proud to be: Winner of Best of Staffing – Inavero 2017!
That’s Good HR is proactively recruiting a Medical Billing Specialist for future openings with our client in Indianapolis, Indiana.
In general, the Medical Billing Specialist positions will include the following responsibilities:
- Medicaid billing
- Hospital billing is preferred but physician billing experience will be considered
- Hospital and medicaid claims experience preferred
- Prepare, review, and transmit claims using billing software, including electronic and paper claim processing
- Review patient bills for accuracy and completeness and obtain any missing information
- Identify and bill secondary or tertiary insurances
- Update billing software with rate changes
Pay: $15.00- $16.00 per hour for Medical Billing Specialist
Job Requirements for Medical Billing Specialist
- Experienced with insurance systems or with Medicare and Medicaid online systems
- Knowledge of business and accounting processes usually obtained from an associate’s degree, with a degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Health Care Administration preferred
- Knowledge of HMO/PPO, Medicare, Medicaid, and other payer requirements and systems.
- Use of computer systems, software, 10 key calculator
- Effective communication abilities for phone contacts with insurance payers to resolve issues
- Customer service skills for interacting with patients regarding medical claims and payments, including communicating with patients
- Able to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Knowledge of medical terminology likely to be encountered in medical claims and billing
Healthcare Billing Specialist * Medicaid Billing * Medical Biller
That’s Good HR is Indianapolis’ proven staffing firm. We’ve placed talent right here for more than a decade! We know staffing and will find the right job for you. Maybe you’re looking for an opportunity to check out a work environment before you commit to full time, or maybe you’re looking for flexibility in your work – our goal is to bring you opportunities that fit your needs as well as the needs of our clients. We set you up to succeed! First, we’ll screen you to make which positions you’re best suited for; then, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about each opportunity. We’ll help with career tips, resume writing, and even interview prep. Above all, we’ll communicate immediately and honestly.
Whether you’re looking for temporary, part time employment, or full time, direct-hire positions, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right positions at the right time. A recognized leader in staffing solutions, That’s Good HR leverages years of industry expertise and an uncompromising commitment to excellence in our greater Indianapolis market.
If you’re looking for a place to build your skills while you build a career with an organization that truly appreciates your talent, we look forward to hearing from you!
Winner of Best of Staffing – Inavero (2017)
Named to the Inc. 500 list of Fastest Growing Companies (2005)
Member of the American Staffing Association for over 20 years
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.