That’s Good HR is proud to be awarded a spot in Indiana’s Chamber of Commerce Best Places to Work in Indiana, 2018!
We are actively recruiting a Financial Analyst.
These position will be a Direct Hire.
$60,000-70,000 annual salary guideline, subject to change with level of experience
This position is avialbe due to company growth.
Financial Analyst responsibilities:
- Establish a monthly financial reporting package, including an overview of financial performance, key performance indicators (“KPIs”), and additional ad hoc analysis of pricing, cost and utilization efficiency
- Assist in the creation and tracking of an annual budget, forecast updates and the three-year Business Development plan
- Conduct financial modeling and analysis for strategic acquisitions and organic expansion opportunities
- Prepare and assist in the monthly presentation of the financial reporting package to a Private Equity Group
Skills required for Financial Analyst:
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and deliver results
- Working knowledge of finance/accounting principles
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to apply sound business judgement and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels with self-confidence
- Minimum B.S. degree in Finance/Accounting or similar discipline
- MBA preferred
- Prior FP&A experience required
- Prior FP&A experience for Private Equity Portfolio Company preferred
Named Best Places to Work (2018)
Winner of Best of Staffing – Inavero (2019)
Named to the Inc. 500 list of Fastest Growing Companies (2005)
Member of the American Staffing Association for over 20 years
Financial Analyst * Financial Planning * Private Equity * Performance Plans * Business Development