That’s Good HR is proud to be awarded a spot in Indiana’s Chamber of Commerce Best Places to Work in Indiana!
We know Staffing!
We are hiring a CONTRACT Executive Assistant.
Job Responsibilities of the Executive Administrative Assistant:
- Arranging corporate and personal appointments, meetings, and interviews
- Coordinating corporate travel arrangements
- Answering and screening phone calls
- Management of Professional Sports Tickets and Suites
- Extensive Management of personal affairs and estates
- Preparing correspondence on behalf of the Exective
- Managing accounts, travel (uber), flight arrangements, business and personal errands
- Maintain information in smart sheets and Microsoft Excel
Job Requirements of the Executive Administrative Assistant:
- Accounting and Financial mindset is imperative
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint )
- Able to exude a very professional and polished demeanor
- Able to handle and maintain confidential information
- Must be tech saavy
- Experience with scheduling calendar appointments and travel arrangements
- Experience with calendaring, taking meeting minutes, creating reports, completing expense reports, and coordinating projects
Executive Administrative Assistant * Executive Support * Personal Management