That’s Good HR is proud to be awarded a spot in Indiana’s Chamber of Commerce Best Places to Work in Indiana!
We are actively interviewing for Customer Service positions on the North West side of Indianapolis as well as Carmel.
Shifts can vary but starting at 9:00 – 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
In general, the positions will include the following responsibilities:
- Inbound calls
- Outbound calls to follow up and build relationships
- Working with existing client base
- Work with significant data and manage information using multiple systems
- Manage email workload
- Update work orders and other appropriate documents
- Communicate internally with other departments including engineering management
- Other duties as assigned
Pay: $14.00 per hour to start
Job Requirements for Customer Service Specialist
- High school or equivalent degree required; some college education preferred
- Customer service experience required
- Ability to set priorities and manage time amidst multiple tasks
- Ability to type at least 45 words/minute required
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, and conflict management skills
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to organize large quantities of data into smaller, easy to use segments
Customer Service * Customer Accounts * Relationship Building
That’s Good HR is Indianapolis’ proven staffing firm. We’ve placed talent right here for more than a decade! We know staffing and will find the right job for you. Maybe you’re looking for an opportunity to check out a work environment before you commit to full time, or maybe you’re looking for flexibility in your work – our goal is to bring you opportunities that fit your needs as well as the needs of our clients. We set you up to succeed! First, we’ll screen you to make which positions you’re best suited for; then, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about each opportunity. We’ll help with career tips, resume writing, and even interview prep. Above all, we’ll communicate immediately and honestly.
Whether you’re looking for temporary, part time employment, or full time, direct-hire positions, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right positions at the right time. A recognized leader in staffing solutions, That’s Good HR leverages years of industry expertise and an uncompromising commitment to excellence in our greater Indianapolis market.
Winner of Best of Staffing – Inavero (2017)
Named to the Inc. 500 list of Fastest Growing Companies (2005)
Member of the American Staffing Association for over 20 years
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.