That’s Good HR is conducting a search for a Purchasing Clerk
The Corporate Purchasing Associate is responsible for providing support to various business groups in procurement execution and transactional functions, as well as resolving problems in the procure-to-pay processes on an ongoing basis.
- Review of requisitions, purchase order preparation, supplier performance reporting, request for proposal review and development support, goods receipt and/or invoice receipt resolution matters
- Provide administrative support for procurement
- Perform daily review of data related to open purchase orders, aged receipts, invoice discrepancies between supplier invoices and accrued amounts, and identify transactions to be corrected to ensure accurate and timely data collection
- Liaise with accounts payable, suppliers and internal customers to assist with goods receipt and invoice resolution issues
- Provide periodic reports and resolve process problems
- Monitor transactions and maintain excellent communication
- Gather facts and make preliminary analysis of data
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements for the Purchasing Clerk
- High School Diploma
- 3 years experience at minimum (Bachelor’s degree may be the exception)
- Strong analytical and communication skills
Experience and Skills for the Purchasing Clerk
- Experience with procurement and accounting processes
- Knowledge of P2P processes
- Experience with purchasing and financial systems
- Familiarity with SAP preferred
That’s Good HR is Indianapolis’ proven staffing firm. We’ve placed talent right here for more than a decade! We know staffing and will find the right job for you. Maybe you’re looking for an opportunity to check out a work environment before you commit to full time, or maybe you’re looking for flexibility in your work – our goal is to bring you opportunities that fit your needs as well as the needs of our clients. We set you up to succeed! First, we’ll screen you to make which positions you’re best suited for; then, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about each opportunity. We’ll help with career tips, resume writing, and even interview prep. Above all, we’ll communicate immediately and honestly.
Whether you’re looking for temporary, part time employment, or full time, direct-hire positions, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right positions at the right time. A recognized leader in staffing solutions, That’s Good HR leverages years of industry expertise and an uncompromising commitment to excellence in our greater Indianapolis market.
If you’re looking for a place to build your skills while you build a career with an organization that truly appreciates your talent, we look forward to hearing from you!
That’s Good HR
Winner of Best of Staffing – Inavero (2017)
Named to the Inc. 500 list of Fastest Growing Companies (2005)
Member of the American Staffing Association for over 20 years
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.