That’s Good HR is proud to be Winner of Best of Staffing – Inavero 2017!
We are currently looking to hire a Human Resources Payroll Contractor for an immediate opening.
Contract pay rate: $18.00 – $20.00 (based upon experience)
Human Resources Payroll Contractor
Job Responsibilities and Essential Duties for Human Resources Payroll Contractor:
- Processes organization’s payroll and compiles payroll data to maintain accurate payroll records
- Processes employee status changes, processes and analyzes payroll and employee expenses, reconciles general ledger accounts, creates on-going month-end, quarterly, and year-end organization reports, and performs other rated duties as assigned
- Audits payroll information for accuracy
- Reconciles payroll deposits, tax withholding’s, wage garnishments, and voluntary deductions
- Prepares responses to notices from government agencies regarding employee tax filings
- Ensures that payroll-related transactions are processed in compliance with external and internal policies
- Performs actions necessary to track and determine regular and overtime pay, and factors commission-based income or bonuses into an employee’s salary
- Calculates and processes Federal and State tax and social security withholding’s, and other deductions, insurance, benefits, pension/retirement, 401(k) contributions, and profit sharing
- Reconciles errors and maintains payroll records
- Reviews and processes payroll adjustments, including time off
- Generates accrual entries, as required
- Fields and responds to payroll inquiries and resolves discrepancies as required
- Maintains knowledge of rules and laws which govern the payroll administration practices
- Performs administrative work involved in the benefit functions and maintains related records
- Ensures that programs are carried out in accordance with company’s policies and procedures
- Advises individuals regarding eligibility and coverage for such programs as health, dental, vision, group life, long- and short-term disability, retirement, and other such policies
- Ensures compliance with COBRA, HIPAA, and ERISA provisions, and files required State and Federal reports
- Communicates provisions of benefit packages by way of benefit booklets, new employee orientations, and annual policy renewal meetings
Education and/or Experience: Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two year college or technical school in business, management, or similar area of study; and 2 years of related experience and/or training specifically in employee payroll and benefit administration; or equivalent combination of education.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Analytical and problem solving ability
- Microsoft Office-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
That’s Good HR is Indianapolis’ proven staffing firm. We’ve placed talent right here for more than a decade! We know staffing and will find the right job for you. Maybe you’re looking for an opportunity to check out a work environment before you commit to full time, or maybe you’re looking for flexibility in your work – our goal is to bring you opportunities that fit your needs as well as the needs of our clients. We set you up to succeed! First, we’ll screen you to make which positions you’re best suited for; then, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about each opportunity. We’ll help with career tips, resume writing, and even interview prep. Above all, we’ll communicate immediately and honestly.
Whether you’re looking for temporary, part time employment, or full time, direct-hire positions, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right positions at the right time. A recognized leader in staffing solutions, That’s Good HR leverages years of industry expertise and an uncompromising commitment to excellence in our greater Indianapolis market.
That’s Good HR
Named Best Places to Work (2018)
Winner of Best of Staffing – Inavero (2017)
Member of the American Staffing Association for over 20 years
Human Resources * Generalist * Payroll * Employee Relations