That’s Good HR is hiring a Billing Clerk for a client that will be a temporary to hire position.
Pay: $16-$20 based on experience.
Responsibilities for Billing Clerk:
- Inter-company billing
- Implement process improvement initiatives to increase accuracy, efficiency, and timeliness of completion
- Ensuring cash application accuracy and efficiency including a reconciliation process for discrepancy resolution
- Communicate with customers to reduce past due receivable balances
- Working with data and keying at a very high volume
- Work will be heads down however will interact with a sales team.
Qualifications for Billing Clerk:
- Must be a critical thinker
- Analytical mindset is crucial
- Working high volume and fast paced
- 10 key
- Experience in manufacturing, transportation, distribution or shipping/receiving
That’s Good HR
Winner of Best of Staffing – Inavero (2017)
Named to the Inc. 500 list of Fastest Growing Companies (2005)
Member of the American Staffing Association for over 20 years
Accounting * Accounts Receivable * Accounting Clerk * Billing * 10 key
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.