That’s Good HR is proud to be Winner of Best of Staffing – Inavero 2017!
We are actively recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Clerk.
$15.00 – $17.00 per hour
The Accounts Receivable Clerk will manage daily operations of Company’s accounts receivable cycle through design, implementation, maintenance and management of all accounts receivable functions and procedures.
Job Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Clerk:
- Organizes recovery system, manages collection activities and resolves dealer queries related to payments
- Processes bank interface activities and clears outstanding customer invoices on a daily basis
- Processes reconciliation and journal entries of cash, accounts receivable, and revenue accounts
- Follows established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc.
- Functions as a liaison and support to inside/outside sale department to facilitate communication efforts related to account balances, payments and invoicing
- Creates financial reports related accounts receivables
- Audits methods and procedures of accounts receivable to improve efficiency and accuracy
- Processes re-occurring accruals and journal entries
- Performs other required tasks as assigned
- Assist with ACH Returns
- Enter check requests
Job Requirements of the Accounts Receivable Clerk:
- High school diploma
- Maintains integrity and exercises confidentiality
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal competence
- Information management abilities
- Problem-solving skills with attention to detail/accuracy
- Decision-making abilities
- Maintains poise and composure when confronted with stressful situations
- Self starter and independent
- Negotiation and conflict management skills
- Proficient in basic computer skills with strong data entry
That’s Good HR is Indianapolis’ proven staffing firm. We’ve placed talent right here for more than a decade! We know staffing and will find the right job for you. Maybe you’re looking for an opportunity to check out a work environment before you commit to full time, or maybe you’re looking for flexibility in your work – our goal is to bring you opportunities that fit your needs as well as the needs of our clients. We set you up to succeed! First, we’ll screen you to make which positions you’re best suited for; then, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about each opportunity. We’ll help with career tips, resume writing, and even interview prep. Above all, we’ll communicate immediately and honestly.
Whether you’re looking for temporary, part time employment, or full time, direct-hire positions, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right positions at the right time. A recognized leader in staffing solutions, That’s Good HR leverages years of industry expertise and an uncompromising commitment to excellence in our greater Indianapolis market.
That’s Good HR
Winner of Best of Staffing – Inavero (2017)
Named to the Inc. 500 list of Fastest Growing Companies (2005)
Member of the American Staffing Association for over 20 years
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.