Our client is hiring an Accounts Payable Clerk that will work temporary before hiring on permanently.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk , you will be responsible for entering weekly accounts payable invoices received from vendors into an accounting system. You will also be responsible for reviewing all invoices for appropriate documentation, 3 way match and purchasing approval prior to payment.
Additional responsibilities for the Accounts Payable Clerk include, but are not limited to:
- Mailing signed checks as required
- Coding to general ledger
- Vendor statement reconciliation
- Maintaining all statements, accounts payable files
- Assisting Corporate Financial Officers and other staff members
- Verifying scanned cleared checks
- Completing filing and document imaging
- Meeting productivity standards and completing your work in a timely manner
As a successful Accounts Payable Clerk , you must have sharp problem solving skills. You must also be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, as well as gather and analyze information.
- Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness, monitoring your own work to ensure quality with the ability to apply feedback to improve performance
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment while managing competing demands
- Ability to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Consistency and punctuality
- Capable of following instructions, responding to management direction, and soliciting feedback to improve performance
Winner of Best of Staffing – Inavero (2017)
Named to the Inc. 500 list of Fastest Growing Companies (2005)
Member of the American Staffing Association for over 20 years
Accounts Payable * Accounting Clerk * Accounting Specialist