Our client is hiring an Accounts Payable Administrator that will work temporary before hiring on permanently.
As an Accounts Payable Administrator, you will be responsible for entering weekly accounts payable invoices received from vendors into an accounting system. You will also be responsible for reviewing all invoices for appropriate documentation, 3 way match and purchasing approval prior to payment.
Additional responsibilities for the Accounts Payable Clerk include, but are not limited to:
- Mailing signed checks as required
- Coding to general ledger
- Vendor statement reconciliation
- Maintaining all statements, accounts payable files
- Assisting Corporate Financial Officers and other staff members
- Verifying scanned cleared checks
- Completing filing and document imaging
- Meeting productivity standards and completing your work in a timely manner
As a successful Accounts Payable Administrator, you must have sharp problem solving skills. You must also be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, as well as gather and analyze information.
- Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness, monitoring your own work to ensure quality with the ability to apply feedback to improve performance
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment while managing competing demands
- Ability to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Consistency and punctuality
- Capable of following instructions, responding to management direction, and soliciting feedback to improve performance
Winner of Best of Staffing – Inavero (2017)
Named to the Inc. 500 list of Fastest Growing Companies (2005)
Member of the American Staffing Association for over 20 years
Accounts Payable * Accounting Clerk * Accounting Specialist