That’s Good HR is a leader in staffing!
We are searching for an Accountant for a Direct Hire position.
Responsibilities of the Accountant
- Ability to work in a heavy compliance environment
- Responsible for accounting related to the processing of the invoices, credit card charges and employee expense reports. This includes proper and accurate general ledger account coding and production of internal and external reports.
- Ensure timely electronic availability of General Ledger and Accounts Payable records for internal users.
- Proactively work with management and peers to achieve department and strategic initiatives.
- Follow up with departments within designated time frame requirement
- Other special projects as assigned
Requirements of the Accountant
- Bachelor’s Degree Required in Accounting or related discipline
- Desire to work towards a CPA
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve accounting and reporting problems through automated or manual procedures
- Solid computer skills and experience using the Microsoft Suite of products, with proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to set priorities and organize daily workflow. Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy.
That’s Good HR
Named Best Places to Work (2018)
Winner of Best of Staffing – Inavero (2017)
Named to the Inc. 500 list of Fastest Growing Companies (2005)
Member of the American Staffing Association for over 20 years
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.